By accessing this Website, accessible from InlandEmpireWomensCenter.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Inland Empire Women’s Center Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Inland Empire Women’s Center’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Inland Empire Women’s Center to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Inland Empire Women’s Center’s Website are provided “as is”. Inland Empire Women’s Cente makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Company Name does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Inland Empire Women’s Center or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Inland Empire Women’s Center’s Website, even if Inland Empire Women’s Center or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Inland Empire Women’s Center’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company Name will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Company Name may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Company Name does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Inland Empire Women’s Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Inland Empire Women’s Center. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Blog Disclaimer
- Health articles provided on this website are designed for general patient educational and information purposes only and does not render medical advice or professional services, unless we otherwise indicate. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional health care, and is designed to support – not replace – the relationship you have with your health care provider. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency medical services immediately. If you are seeking a referral or consultation with a medical expert.
- IEWC disclaims any liability whatsoever for any documentation, information, programs, software, or other material that is or may become a part of the website. IEWC does not warrant or guarantee that the information will not be offensive to any user and/or may not meet your needs and requirements.
- Our website may include links to third party Web service providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement of the content on such sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites.
9. Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that the IEWC website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
11. Content Review and Copyrights Statement
Inland Empire Women’s Center’s goal is to provide high quality health information through the content on its websites. Every effort has been made to provide accurate, timely, and comprehensive information that will be useful to its readers.
We define content as all material (text, images, graphics, tables, audio, and visual) and menu icons, bars, listings, indices, as well as functions that support content such as links, navigation, searches, and calculations.
IEWC uses original, stock, and purchased photography on the website. The individuals portrayed in the images are models and are not intended to imply endorsement or any association with any illness or condition.
All images on Inland Empire Women’s Center are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you believe that any content appearing on InlandEmpireWomensCenter.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-mail us your full name, title, the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located at Info@iewomenscenter.com .